Information and consent
Obligation to provide data
The data requested on the forms on the Portal are generally obligatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to comply with the established purposes.
Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be processed, without prejudice to the fact that you can visit us and/or freely view the content of the Portal.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
BEFESA is a service company whose main activity is the recycling of steel dust, salt slags and aluminium waste, as well as logistics and other related industrial services.
You can see details about who we are and our organizational structure at www.befesa.com.
You may contact BEFESA through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or the postal address Carretera Bilbao-Plencia nº21 48950 Erandio, Vizcaya – Spain for any doubt or need that you may have related to data protection.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Depending on your inquiries and interaction, the collected personal data will be processed by the owner of the portal in accordance with the following purposes:
- To respond to requests for information that you submit through the address provided for this purpose on the website or through the contact form:
- To manage, process and respond to requests for information.
- To handle and resolve queries from the User regarding the company and the activities it carries out.
- To manage incidents, complaints and claims that you may submit to us through the address provided for this purpose on the website, through the contact form or the complaints channel provided for this purpose:
- To handle, manage, process and respond to incidents, complaints and/or claims with respect to the company and the activities it carries out.
- To contact you or keep you informed:
- To manage communications about activities, events, products and services of Befesa, when appropriate and provided that you give us your consent to do so.
- To receive CVs, manage interviews, cover job vacancies, if applicable:
- To assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary steps for selection and hiring of employees – in order to offer you positions that fit your profile.
- To manage incoming CVs received through the corporate website, so that we can contact the interested parties and schedule a potential interview or job coverage, if there is a vacancy.
Unless otherwise indicated, submission of the required data is necessary. Not providing it will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
BEFESA has records of processing activities that contain detailed information about the handling of data, who is responsible for it and the intended purpose. BEFESA does not perform data processing as a processor. For more details regarding the records of processing activities you can contact us through email@example.com.
How long do we keep your personal data?
BEFESA will keep your data for the period of time established by the legislation in force and in any case for the duration of its relationship with the organisation and, thereafter, the data will be kept in accordance with the provisions of the archival and documentation regulations established by each applicable legislation. In case you request a right, your data will be processed according to the right you have requested.
What data will the company process?
The company may process the following data categories, depending on the submitted inquiry:
- Identification data: first name, surname.
- Contact data: Email (address and/or telephone number) that you wish to provide.
If you send your CV to the address provided and/or the form established for this purpose, the company will also process the following data categories:
- Data of an identifying nature;
- Data relating to personal characteristics;
- Academic and professional data;
- Data relating to social circumstances.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
Processing of the User data by Befesa is based on the consent that we request when appropriate, the legitimacy derived from the provision of contracted and/or requested services and the legitimate interest of Befesa to respond to incoming emails. However, if you withdraw your consent, it will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before that date.
The consents obtained for the above-mentioned purposes are independent of each other and the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
Who has access to your personal data?
Befesa will not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless obligated to do so by law or with your consent; however, we are hereby notifying you that the data may be transmitted to companies within the group to which Befesa belongs solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above. The communication is based on the legitimate interest of the owner of the website.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which are being processed;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to erasure of your personal data, when this is possible;
- Right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the treatment of the data is doubtful, in which case, we can keep thedata for the exercise or the defence of claims;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables usto process it is the legitimate interest. BEFESA will stop processing your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims;
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is your consent.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by you and, if applicable, by the person representing you, by means of a written request addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right you wish to exercise and certifying your identity by means of a valid legal document. In addition to the foregoing rights, you shall have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time without such withdrawal of consent affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to its withdrawal. BEFESA will be able to continue treating your data to the extent that the applicable law allows it.
BEFESA reminds you that it has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority of the country in which it is located.
Cancellation of service to send commercial communications
You have the right to revoke at any time the consent given for sending commercial communications by simply notifying Befesa that you no longer wish to receive commercial communications. To do this, you may click on the link included in each commercial communication, cancelling the sending of electronic commercial communications or revoking your consent by communicating to email@example.com.
What are the implemented security measures?
BEFESA undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will adopt the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations.
BEFESA has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss and processing and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.